MOVE-IN READY! Make your move to this bright & spacious home in the established Lewes community of Rolling Meadows. Enjoy convenient one-level living with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and an attached 2 car garage on large cul de sac lot with an expansive fenced-in backyard. The inviting interior that features a great room with high cathedral ceiling, skylights, & inviting gas fireplace; open to the kitchen/dining rooms as well as the light-filled sunroom with cedar paneled ceiling and walls. Your beach retreat awaits in this priced-to-sell private oasis in a community with all the conveniences of east of Route 1 living without the price tag! Easy access to beaches, downtown Lewes, and more. All this and low HOA for a pool community make this ONE to SEE!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Craftsman, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public Wate
Frame, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
1,770 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- 132.17 x 160.11 x 173.98>
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outside Shower, Landscaped, Front Yard, Back Yard. Landscaping, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price