This home is in the desirable Truitt Homestead, a luxury 55+ community in Rehoboth Beach with maintenance free living and all the amenities one would expect and appreciate. Its location is close to everything needed and desired on Coastal Highway (Rt. 1) and only a few traffic lights to downtown Rehoboth Beach and its boardwalk. This 2-story, 1978 Sq. Ft. home boasts multiple upgrades, an Open floor plan with 3 Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms and is situated on a premium lot with direct pond views. The main living area includes a Owners Bedroom Suite, 2 guest bedrooms, Gourmet Kitchen, Great Room with vaulted beamed ceiling and floor to ceiling stone fireplace, Dining Room, 3 Seasoned EZ Breeze Screen Porch with Skylights to stream in the natural light. This porch opens to a oversized Paved Patio to enjoy the pond and surroundings while relaxing with cocktails or dining alfresco. Owners Suite includes a tray ceiling, an expanded luxury bathroom with an extended walk-in frameless shower with a polished chrome Grab Bar and a Walk-In Closet with Upscale Built-ins. One of the guest bedrooms is used as a state-of-the-art Media Room. This room boasts a 100" ambient light rejecting screen optimized for an Ultra Short Throw Projector, a custom couch on which to enjoy watching movies, built-in cabinetry that accommodates two desks and computer monitors on arms to plug in laptops and has additional shelving. The Gourmet Kitchen has top tier quartz countertops, full overlay maple cabinets, designer pendant lighting, top cabinet lighting, GE Profile Stainless Steel appliances, gas cooktop, wall oven, and soft close drawers - all to excite the "chef" in you. The 2nd story has a spacious loft, full bath and a storage room. A fully upgraded laundry room enhances the quality and practicality of this home with plenty of built-in cabinetry, upgraded sink, and Energy Star washer and dryer. Recessed lighting & plantation shutters throughout, top of the line 5" Red Oak plank wood floors in common areas, upgraded carpeting and pads in all bedrooms & the spacious loft area - all serve to emphasize this homes quality & sophistication. Lodge membership conveys to provide you enjoyment at its upscale restaurant, pub lounge, indoor pool, movie theater, game room, and state-of-the-art fitness centers. Schedule your tour now.
Condo, Single Family-Detached, Cottage, 2 Story
Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
1,978 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Dishwasher, Washer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Wall Oven, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Low-Emittance , Skylights
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone.
- Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Beamed, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Street Lights, Flood Lights, Back Yard, Landscaped, Front Yard. Level, Pond, Rear Yard, Landscaping, Front Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Beauty Salon, Community Center, Fitness Center, Pool - Indoor, Retirement Community, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price