A beautifully maintained Schell Brothers built ranch style contemporary home with an open floor plan in the desirable Coast Club community! This home features 3 bedrooms/ 2 baths and a 2 car garage with an epoxy floor. This home sits on a premium wooded lot with pond views giving you both privacy and beauty. As you step into the foyer you are greeted with warm colors and a high ceiling that opens to a well-appointed kitchen with White 42â maple soft-close cabinetry, recessed lighting, stainless appliances; refrigerator, cooktop and wall oven, & stainless farm sink undermounted on an island with an eat-in bar and granite counters. The kitchen opens to both to a light-filled dining room with oversized windows and a great room with a beamed Cathedral Ceiling, gas fireplace & glass door leading to a screened porch and out to a weatherproof deck and a stone courtyard with retaining walls â all great places to dine alfresco or just relax & entertain in a natural setting. Wood floors with varying width scraped hickory planks are throughout the common area rooms. The Owners suite sports a tray ceiling, upgraded carpeting, a large walk-in closet, and a sitting area with sliders to the deck, and an ensuite with frameless titled shower & dual sink vanity with maple cabinets & ceramic tiled floors. There are 2 guest rooms located on the front of the house affording privacy from the common living areas and the owners suite. The home features lots of light and ample closet space. To save on your water bill this home has a dedicated well for irrigating the professionally landscaped shrubbery & flower beds. The yard also boast a vinyl fence that will be appreciated by your fury friends. All this and you are only minutes to Coastal Highway shopping & dining, and the beaches! Make your appointment to tour this beautiful home today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 1 Story
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
1,846 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Underground, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Mud Room
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer, Range Hood, Cook Top Range, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Low-Emittance , Wood Frame, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Deck, Porch, Patio, Screened-in
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pond
- Lot Dimensions
- 67.00 x 130.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Club House, Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price