Meet your new beach destination: the Magnolia. If youâre looking for a home to host and entertain all your family and friends, then the Magnolia is the home for you. This floor plan features a bright open-concept living area with a huge kitchen, formal dining room, and sprawling great room. This home offers numerous personalization options like alternate kitchen layouts, a two-sided fireplace between the dining and living area, a three-car garage, and additional bedrooms! Working from home has never been easier with so many bedroom/office options set in the quiet, picturesque woodlands in Atlantic East. - Due to Bright Mapping issues the legal subdivision, Woods At Herring Creek is incorrect. The correct subdivision is Atlantic East. We are working with Bright to get this issue resolved. Sewer and Water Impact fees are to paid by the Buyer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
LP Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,173 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Loft
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Microwave, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price