Welcome to Tidewater Landing, a single family home development like no other, located just minutes from Lewes or Rehoboth Beach where resort living has become a year round commodity. Situated in the community where there is a great view no matter which way you look this home backs up to the woods and is conveniently located between the clubhouse amenities and the kayak launch on Love Creek. Most of all while at home you can enjoy all this home has to offer including the owners suite with Jacuzzi tub on the first floor or plenty of room in the large bedrooms upstairs. Additionally downstairs is the office/flex room that can be used for a guest accommodations. Options don't stop there from cozying up to the fireplace outside on the massive paver patio or you can move it in to the screened porch. When desiring a more formal setting come inside to enjoy the fireplace with oversized windows in the family room where you can enjoy and admire the visiting wildlife in the back yard. Beyond the obvious are many things that add to the new owners comfort like the reduced utility bills from the solar panels, the hybrid heat pump and the one year home warranty. Plenty of storage as well with extra space and work area in the painted garage to the large unfinished walk in area upstairs. Beautifully landscaped and irrigated yard which is maintained by the HOA leaves the owners with enough time to enjoy all this area has to offer. Don't wait or you will miss this one.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
Asphalt, Concrete, Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,522 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Solar.
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame, Concrete, Asphalt
- Porch, Screened-in, Patio
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 74.00 x 128.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Side Yard, Back Yard, Landscaped, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Premium, Sideyard(S), Rear Yard, Landscaping, Front Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Meeting Room, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price