Welcome to prestigious premier waterfront living community, Bayfront at Rehoboth - The Sanctuary. Within this established oasis, this Schell Brothers home boasts unparalleled features and amenities, making it the perfect getaway for those seeking the ultimate coastal lifestyle. As you step inside this meticulously crafted residence, you will immediately notice the quality and attention to detail. With an open-concept floor plan featuring a spacious kitchen with upgraded quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a large walk-in pantry, offering a seamless flow for entertaining, a beautiful stone-front remote controlled propane gas fireplace, an open loft, four spacious bedrooms and four and one half bathrooms, there's ample room to entertain family and guests. But the true allure of this home extends beyond its walls. This home is situated in the distinguished Bayfront at Rehoboth Sanctuary community offering residents an unparalleled coastal living experience. At the heart of this extraordinary enclave lies a private bay beach adorned with a charming two-story gazebo, providing the perfect setting for relaxation, beachcombing, and soaking in breathtaking bay views. For those seeking solace in nature, a tranquil boardwalk meanders through a lush loblolly pine forest, inviting residents to immerse themselves in the serene beauty of the surroundings. The community's clubhouse stands as a hub of activity, with an inviting seasonal in-ground outdoor pool, a state-of-the-art fitness center, meeting rooms for community gatherings and events, and a cozy fireplace creates an inviting atmosphere for socializing. The fully-equipped kitchen further enhances the clubhouse's appeal, and provides a convenient culinary celebrations space. Families with young children will appreciate the thoughtfully designed tot lots and playground, providing a safe and fun space for kids to play and make cherished memories. Additionally, the community grants water and lake privileges, opening doors to a range of recreational activities, from kayaking to enjoying the serene beauty of nearby water features. In sum, Bayfront at Rehoboth - The Sanctuary combines the serenity of natural surroundings with modern amenities, offering a lifestyle that is both luxurious and enriching for its fortunate residents. This community offers a lifestyle that goes beyond the ordinary, where every day feels like a vacation. And with its convenient location, you are just minutes away from local attractions, shopping, golf courses, and boating adventures. The monthly HOA fee also provides for weekly lawn cutting, spring and fall clean-up, start-up and winterization of the sprinkler system, and maintenance of community amenities and common areas. All providing a hassle-free way to enjoy all that Bayfront at Rehoboth has to offer. Don't miss your opportunity to own a piece of this coastal paradise. Make 31850 Shell Landing your new home and experience the best that Bayfront at Rehoboth has to offer. Your waterfront dream awaits!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public
Stick Built, Hardi Plank, Stone, Frame
3,601 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Bayfront At Rehoboth
Cable TV, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Loft, Office, Mud Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Mantle, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, Vaulted, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Frame, HardeePlank
- Enclosed, Porch, Screened-in
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- 118.00 x 169.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price